Blue team work not for you? Want to play the role of the adversary? We are looking for strong offensive minded individuals. We use open source tools, some proprietary tools, and dabble in exploit development.
We are looking to expand our Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) division by hiring another Red Team / Penetration Testing team member with at least one year of experience and excellent communication skills.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with manual attack methodologies, red teaming, and/or penetration testing
- Experience with scripting / programming (e.g., PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Up to date and familiar with the latest exploits and security trends
- Familiarity with Azure and AWS
- At least one year of professional offensive experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or other related field) or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- OSEE, OSCE, OSCP, OSWP, GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, CEH or similar certifications
- Knowledge of various security methodologies, processes, and technical security solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Perform red teaming, penetration testing, security assessments, and social engineering
- Perform manual security testing on external/internal networks, web/mobile applications, and physical/wireless/social engineering assessments
- Develop scripts and security tools to enhance Rendition’s red team and pen test capabilities
- Help improve the OCO team’s offensive workflows, processes, techniques, and methodologies
- Communicate findings in both technical and business perspectives to clients
- Assist with running offensive engagements (Scoping, client meetings, technical testing, remediation, and training)
- Estimated travel is up to 10%. (Most current OCO work is performed remotely.)
This is a great opportunity to take what you’ve learned in your career to date, improve on it, and help expand one of the top cyber security companies. This is not a vulnerability scanning role. Are you up for the challenge?